More Funding Opportunities
Have confidence that you’re not missing out on any funding sources. We have the largest list of funders of the Canadian non-profit sector. That includes:
- All 10,000 public and private foundations.
- Exhaustive list of federal and provincial funding programs specifically for non-profits (over 700).
- Corporate funders (500 and growing).
Click image to see sample funder profile.
Detailed Funder Profiles
Our detailed funder profiles make it easy to determine the most likely funding sources. Our profiles include key information beyond what is accessible through the Canada Revenue Agency to give you the inside edge you need to get a “Yes”.
- Board members
- Granting history
- Financial information
- Contact details
- And more…
Click image to see sample charity profile.
We have profiles for all of Canada’s 85,000 charities, including their previous funders. That means that you can easily see who’s funding your sector, as well as evolving fundraising trends. Having Fundtracker helps you stay ahead.
Our development team is constantly adding new features to make your job easier. Some already available include:
- Our ranking algorithm sorts the results so you don’t have to
- Email alerts/reminders
- Bookmarked funds
- Related funders through our recommendation engine
- Advanced options to filter and sort results to get the best information quickly.
Dedicated Research Team
Our research team is constantly adding new funding opportunities and updating our existing funder profiles. They go beyond the numbers to find you the information that matters. A combination of automated tools and manual processes ensures that our 11,000 funder profiles are updated on a daily basis.
If you can surf the web, then you are ready to start using Fundtracker. There is nothing to install and you can access it from any computer.
- Friendly and intuitive interface.
- Easy navigation by granting area, geography, and target population.
- Graphs and charts make complex data simple.
It is not enough for us to offer you a great tool; we want to make sure that it’s actually helping you fundraise. That’s why we give free training to get you started and are always available to answer your questions. Give us a call on our toll-free number, we love hearing from you: 1-888-406-2425