Ajah is web startup which has created a new online service for the non-profit sector. We are currently seeking candidates for a fall internship.
We are a dynamic team using the latest web technologies to revolutionize fundraising. Our office is near métro Mont-Royal in the Plateau.
The position is 35 hours a week (flexible), for a period of 12 weeks. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing an effective marketing strategy using social media platforms
- Generating weekly posts on our blog and create regular updates for other other social media platforms
- Making and uploading screencast tutorials for our tools
- Establishing an online presence in professional and sectoral networks
- Using online survey tools and website metrics to evaluate marketing strategies
You will also have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of the non-profit sector, fundraising, information management, web entrepreneurship, and various web technologies.
We’re looking for someone fun who has excellent web, writing, and editing skills and who is passionate about either the non-profit sector or information management. Professional or academic experience using social media and online tools is also an asset.
Ability to speak English & French preferred.
Applicants must be students:
- under the age of 30;
- enrolled in a post secondary education program and intending to return to school;
- legally entitled to work in Canada
For more information on joining our team, please send a cover letter and a resume of related experience to email@example.com .